Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A-MAZ-ING vacation!!!

Sail Date: September 22, 2012

My husband and I booked this cruise for our 10 year anniversary. We were so excited and the ship/trip lived up to our expectations. On day one there is a lot of confusion with the guests but everyone quickly feel into their own routines and for the rest of the cruise the congestion died down. It did still get busy at the elevators at times, though. The shows were fantastic, the food was good, the service was outstanding!! There was so much to do onboard, we didn't get to experience it all...so, we are already planning our next cruise! St. Maarten is the absolute best port of call! Airport Beach was a very surreal experience and the waters are gorgeous!

Pros: loved the ship\, the service staff\, and St. Maarten

Cons: my pillows on the bed: flat and hard

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

We were on for the 7 night cruise and absolutely did not see everything on the ship. The staff are constantly cleaning and it is kept so nice.
dining room staff (Maricris and Robinson) were amazing. They were friendly\, personable\, and entertaining. The food was good\, lacked seasonings on a few dishes (do NOT get the salmon) but overall was good. I gained 5 lbs!
bed was comfortable\, pillows were flat and hard\, and I woke up most mornings with a headache. We had a balcony room over central park..it was pretty\, but would recommend an oceanview balcony...that will be our next room.
cannot compliment the staff enough! Very attentive\, fun\, friendly and entertaining. Dr. Delicious at the main pool was so much fun. Our wait staff was great (Maricris and Robinson). Our stateroom attendant met our needs but wasn't as \"fun\" as the attendant down the hall (Anttoinette)! We had a blast with her.
shows on board are great. We also played Quest and that was hilarious! The activities are endless...flowrider is a blast (no pun intended)\, zipline was good (scared me!)\, pools and hottubs phenomenal and plenty of them on the ship!