Better for families than honeymooners

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 11, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
It was full of kids, which we did not expect and were very disappointed that they were everywhere including bars and adult only pools. The stateroom attendants and dining hall waitstaff was less impressive than other ships because we were required to prepay gratuity. The ship was clean, bar drinks were great and there were a decent number of things to do.

Food was good overall. I was not a fan of \"my time dining\". We had no other option when we booked the cruise and had to do this which requires prepaid gratuities. I have been on less expensive cruises with far better waitstaff and I really feel it's because they had to actually work for the tips.

ship was clean\, not the easiest lay out to figure out.

stateroom was clean and nice\, staff was ok but I've had better on other ships (again - prepaid gratuity so what do they have to work for?)

Pros: dance classes\, headliner show

Cons: kids in bars and \"adult only areas\"\, inside ship was very cold\, staff was less attentive (probably because we had to pre pay gratuity)

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!