Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best so far!

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Impressive large ship

Pros: The latin music club

Cons: The port of call visits are too short.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Even the public restrooms were large and clean and high grade.
In the general food court the food was ok, not at all impressive but I like the fact that you have many other variety places to eat breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be an additional cost in these places; fees starting at $20.00pp.
I had a balcony which was large, and clean. The pillows were of good quality. One was firm and the other soft. I like the soft one and was able to sleep on it.
Was a very friendly atmosphere and I found many people that were willing to help but not the "going above & beyond" I expect it.
Great!