The best so far!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Impressive large ship

In the general food court the food was ok, not at all impressive but I like the fact that you have many other variety places to eat breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be an additional cost in these places; fees starting at $20.00pp.

Great!

Was a very friendly atmosphere and I found many people that were willing to help but not the "going above & beyond" I expect it.

Even the public restrooms were large and clean and high grade.

I had a balcony which was large, and clean. The pillows were of good quality. One was firm and the other soft. I like the soft one and was able to sleep on it.

Pros: The latin music club

Cons: The port of call visits are too short.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!