First Cruise but not my last!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Fantastic ship. Boarding and disembarking were a breeze. This was my husband and my first cruise, but I couldn't have been more pleased. My brother and his family have cruised before and they agreed this was by far the most organized and fastest they have ever boarded and disembarked. Maybe we got lucky, but we had the best service I have ever encountered.

We chose My Time Dining and were in the Opus Dining room with the best waiter ever (Manuel). Imade the assistant waiter was equally entertaining and friendly. They both remembered all 7 of us by name every day. Food here was great! The Windjammer breakfast Buffet had plenty of options as well. Staff quickly found you a table even when it was very crowded. Would suggest offering more food highlighting the regions we visited (more local flavor) :)

Although we did not make reservations for all the shows, we were able to see everyone we wanted. I especially enjoyed Hairspray and the Come Fly With Me shows.

As I mentioned above, everyone from our stateroom attendant, Michael and our waiters, Manuel & Imade need to be commended for their exemplary service. We also had a bartendar/waiter who served us drinks on the pool deck and during some of the shows, Bjorn Williams who was funny, attentive, a pleasure to see almost every day. They all remembered our names and couldn't have made us feel more welcome.

Extremely clean, nice decor, easy layout.

Everything was great

Pros: Our Service was excellent! The stateroom attendant Michael was always smiling, pleasant and just wonderful. Our waiters, Manuel & Imade in the Main Dining Room were equally fantastic. Both totally exemplified what first class service should be. Bjorn Williams also needs to be mentioned!

Cons: Shower stalls a little small and busy elevators but neither were that bad and did not detract from my overall satisfaction.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!