Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Ship!!!

Sail Date: April 21, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My children ages 10 and 11, had a wonderful time. The ship's amenities are terrific and the destinations were beautiful...St. Thomas and St. Marteen. We did not have enough time in the Bahamas and I think the tours are a waste of money, but we had fun, just not enough beach time.....and everyone expects a tip so bring lots of cash!! But I am sure they are good for travelers who have never been to the islands before. The food was great, service excellent and the ship was spotless. We will definately return!

Pros: The Oasis itself is an awesome ship!

Cons: Drinks are so expensive. I usually travel Regent and alcohol is included. and the tours we just ok. I would prefer more time at the beaches and less drving all over creation.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

We had a large interior room and I thought we might feel confined but that was not the case. The bed was so comfy and much roomier than I expected.
We did not make it to many of the shows becuase we had late reservations and were too tired, but the ones we saw were wonderful.