Amazing Ship!!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
My children ages 10 and 11, had a wonderful time. The ship's amenities are terrific and the destinations were beautiful...St. Thomas and St. Marteen. We did not have enough time in the Bahamas and I think the tours are a waste of money, but we had fun, just not enough beach time.....and everyone expects a tip so bring lots of cash!! But I am sure they are good for travelers who have never been to the islands before. The food was great, service excellent and the ship was spotless. We will definately return!

We did not make it to many of the shows becuase we had late reservations and were too tired, but the ones we saw were wonderful.

We had a large interior room and I thought we might feel confined but that was not the case. The bed was so comfy and much roomier than I expected.

Pros: The Oasis itself is an awesome ship!

Cons: Drinks are so expensive. I usually travel Regent and alcohol is included. and the tours we just ok. I would prefer more time at the beaches and less drving all over creation.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!