Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Incredible experience!

Sail Date: April 14, 2012

From the moment we showed up at the pier to the moment we arrived in our room, it took only 8 minutes! They have the most advanced, easy departure process. You do everything on line so you don't have to stand in line for hours like you do on other cruise lines. Everything about the Oasis of the Seas is incredible. I've traveled on the Crown Princess, the Caribbean Princess and the Norwegian Spirit, and none of them came close to touching the experience of the Oasis of the Seas. This is hands-down the biggest ship with the most amenities of any other on water....and you never feel like you are on a boat with 6,000+ other people. Whoever is in charge of the logistics for the Oasis of the Seas should be winning all kinds of industry awards for how smoothly everything happens on the ship. I can't say enough good things about this ship, our excursions and the overall experience with staff. Top notch!

Pros: 21 pools and spas, adults-only Solarium, fantastic shows, no large crowds anywhere

Cons: nothing - I loved everything about this ship!

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

AMAZING! Trust me - you've never seen shows and entertainment on a cruise ship like you will on the Oasis of the Seas. They have an Aqua Theater, an Ice Skating show theater, a huge auditorium theater and a comedy theater. The quality of entertainers is as good as I've ever seen, and I was blown away at the very different types of shows presented in each theater.
The kids were all having a fantastic time. From programs, to arcades, dedicated pool areas and teen discos - kids were never bored.
Wonderful and very clean!
Food was fantastic! And room service is free too!
Like I said previously, whoever designed the ship and whoever is in charge of logistics should be winning all kinds of industry awards. You never felt like you were on the boat with 6,000+ people. No crowds and everything ran very smoothly.
Every single staff person we encountered had a huge smile on their face and were very helpful and polite.