better do your homework

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The over all of the ship was very nice, But better think again about cruising in march. We went and I think it must have been spring break!! way to many KIDS !!! they were everywhere, and I mean everywhere. ages from 5 to 13 not college !! and the cruise line charges for everything and I mean everything. When you book a cruise you think the food is included "Guess Again" Cupcakes -reastaurants ect.. had charges for everything you looked at. and the will push drinks all day and night !! felt like you were at a time share presentation. and did I mention the Kids haaaa I would have thought it was a Carnival Cruise. Not a relaxing cruise at all. and with 8 elevators you will still wait at everything you want to do. and watch when you sign for a drink the tip is added automaticly then they ask for another on the same bill--then they want you to tip at the end also.

food was good but thay will charge you for everything from all of the specialty restaurants to the cupcakes. I would recomend the anytime dinning option --but they will charge you!!

shows are good--comedy acts need work

people leave you kids at home -- most of us go to get away from our kids for a while and to relax--if you must take them go on Carnivale or a Disney Cruise

staff was very nice

Ship is very nice but way to big for us. felt like you took a small city with you. too busy and not very relaxing.

what we expected

Pros: restaurants

Cons: they charge for everything--they also include tips on you drink orders then ask for another one on the same bill--then ask for more tips at the end of the cruise

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? No.