Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A nice cruise

Sail Date: February 11, 2012

Entertainment and the show were great. There were time that everybody flocked one area during parade and it made it hard to take a good look. I did zip line ride and they could not locate My picture when I approached the the guy who was in the picture area, he told me that the camera missed taking picture. That is the only complaint I had about the cruise.

Pros: the ship

Cons: the state room was near the freight elevator. every morning when they bring supply up, noise coming from hopper.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!