Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Could be better...

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

This is Oasis, supposedly to be one of the biggest ship in the country. High expectation and some what disappointed. Especially on the quality of the food. Some soups were tasty but some were overly salty. Some food tasted blend and not fresh. Ex. Windjammer's buffet (fruits, salads were almost spoiled). Same quality of food I would get from a 3 day cruise. Feel they spent way too much money on decorating rather than on the food. Come on, people go there for all you can eat high quality food. If I wanted Ryan's food quality, I would not have paid this much. Also, they charge high price on everything, drinks ($8.50ish for a cocktail), (over, close to $50 for drink packages), and most importantly to me is that they charge for steamed sauna. I've been to other cruise and they do not charge for steamed or dry sauna. Lastly, I received a coupon book for being a GOLD member. One of the coupon for internet usage for $5 off. I tried to redeem it but the customer service rep said it was a typo and they can not honor it. HELLO? it's not my fault that y'all made a mistake on the coupon! Bigger is not always better!

Pros: Dining Services

Cons: Some Foods were not so tasty and not so fresh

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean, can tell spent alot of money on decos.