Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

EXCELLENT CRUISE

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

The Oasis of the Sea is the way to sail! It is a moving city. This was my very first cruise and I would go again in an instant.

Pros: The shows were outstanding --- the aqua divers and the skating show were excellent.

Cons: Size of the rooms was the only con I could think of but expected

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

The size of the room and decor were not my favorite, however, the condition of the room was unbelieveable! We had a balcony and it was well worth the additional cost.
Everyday that we walked the track on the 5th floor the workers were "cleaning or painting something"
Outstanding quality of food and variety. We did not eat in the dining room every night, however, when we did the food and service were top notch.
We had the best Stateroom attendant on the ship! Ryan went out of his way to do whatever he could for us. The towel animals were so creative!
The variety and overall options were great. However, most were obviously not sold out as the TV in the room stated they were. Having been my first cruise I know better now to book the entertainment before the cruise.