A Superb Cruise Vacation

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
There are so many words to describe this magnificent ship. The entertainemnt, the food, the friendliness of the cruise---all were exceptional. There wasn't a minute of the day that was boring. There was always something to do.
The cruise director---AMY FICKET---was my first experience in my 84 cruises that there was a female in that top position---an she did a teriffic job.
Our dining room staff: "HAO" our waiter gave us every bit of attention and was very professional in his duties, He was also very funny in his stories about the many cruisers he has met. His assistant "cARLOS" was a very friendly man too. RCCL will be losing a very good man while Hao goes on his two months vacation.
Thanks, Eddie Malone, for steering me to the Oasis of the Seas.

The food items were always delicious and if there was somwething that I/we didn't like, our waiter made sure to reoplace it instantaneously. What a man!!!!

I always thought that the Celebrity line had the best in entertainment. Oasis corrected me with its superb choices of entertainment and the pre-cruise planning of making "reservations" was a great idea.

Definiely going above and beyond.

The bet in the fleet---even though I have not yet been on "Allure of the Seas."

Pros: The entertainment, food, cleanliness of the ship----just everything about the Oasis.

Cons: I have nothing to list here.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!