Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise!

Sail Date: July 30, 2011

The ship was very clean and the staff members were very helpful. The ship was very nicely decorated! The entertainment was excellent. The ship had a great deal of activities, clubs, music and game shows for all ages. There were so many things to do, it was hard to choose! The food was disappointing! I did not like the taste or quality of the food. Would have liked to see more fresh seafood and more of a variety.

Pros: There were so many activities to do on the ship for all ages.

Cons: The food wasn't that great. I was expecting better.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Disappointed
The ship was so big that it sailed so smoothly and I couldn't tell when we were moving or docked. I was very pleased to not feel the motion. At times, I forgot I was on a ship.
All staff members were very friendly and helpful.
Enjoyed every show on the ship. There was a good variety and the performers were very talented. Excellent.. better than other cruise lines I've travelled on!
Although I chose an interior cabin I thought it was very clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. Next time I cruise I will select a room
with a window or balcony.
Bahamas was good. I've been there before so I did not do much. The ladies at the marketplace were very rude and I will never go back to that marketplace area again!