Great cruise!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The ship was very clean and the staff members were very helpful. The ship was very nicely decorated! The entertainment was excellent. The ship had a great deal of activities, clubs, music and game shows for all ages. There were so many things to do, it was hard to choose! The food was disappointing! I did not like the taste or quality of the food. Would have liked to see more fresh seafood and more of a variety.

Disappointed

Enjoyed every show on the ship. There was a good variety and the performers were very talented. Excellent.. better than other cruise lines I've travelled on!

All staff members were very friendly and helpful.

The ship was so big that it sailed so smoothly and I couldn't tell when we were moving or docked. I was very pleased to not feel the motion. At times, I forgot I was on a ship.

Although I chose an interior cabin I thought it was very clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. Next time I cruise I will select a room
with a window or balcony.
Bahamas was good. I've been there before so I did not do much. The ladies at the marketplace were very rude and I will never go back to that marketplace area again!

Pros: There were so many activities to do on the ship for all ages.

Cons: The food wasn't that great. I was expecting better.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!