Amazing cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 02, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
I recently took a trip on the Oasis of the Seas with my boyfriend. I was very sad when it was time to come home. Every person who worked on the ship that I came in contact with was extremely helpful and friendly. One day we ordered room service and it came late, causing us to almost be late for our excursion. The next time we ordered room service it came precisely on time and we also received complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. There were so many activities to do and also a lot of space to just relax in. Shows, restaurants, and excursions fill up quickly so it is best to reserve them before going on the cruise, or right in the beginning. Boarding and departing from the ship was always done in an orderly and timely manner.

The food for the most part was delicious. I was not too crazy about the Windjammer Cafe food or the pizza. There was definitely a variety of food on the ship to choose from and no matter which restaurant we chose to eat from or what we ate from the dining room it was wonderful. We chose the 8:30 dining even when eating at restaurants and found it to be convenient.

So many activities to do that we never got bored.

The service was beyond what I would have expected, I could not have asked for anything more.

This was a beautiful and very large ship. It was kept very well cleaned and was easy to navigate because there are interactive maps throughout the ship directing people with what is going on at that time and where they can find the activities or places they wish to go.

We had a balcony on the 14th floor and loved waking up to open the curtains and see each port we were at. It was very comfortable and always kept extremely clean.
We did the helmet dive excursion, went to the beach, and went shopping. The sights were beautiful and the shopping was okay. We did not have a lot of money so all the hype about the diamonds and shopping did not really applyl to us.
We did the Aquaboat and Jeep Adventure for an excursion and loved it. We got to basically see the whole island (my favorite of the 3) and take time to relax at a beautiful beach. We went to Orient Beach, which was wonderful.
We took the excursion to Atlantis and did some shopping. We enjoyed ourselves in Atlantis, I just wish that we could have stayed on the island a bit longer.

Pros: Service and amount of activities

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!