Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Among the best

Sail Date: July 01, 2011

It was more than I expected. The layout, cleanliness and all of the areas available to the passengers. Can't wait 'til our next trip in August.

Pros: Friendliness and staff assistance

Cons: nothing

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

The variety of foods was wonderful. Our dinner at Giavanies was supberb in celebration of my birthday.
Our cabin could not have been cleaner. Our room stuart was excellent.
The staff was among the best I have ever experienced on all of the cruises my family and I have done.
My grandchildren could not wait to attend the activities available to them. They loved going to camp.