Among the best

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
It was more than I expected. The layout, cleanliness and all of the areas available to the passengers. Can't wait 'til our next trip in August.

The variety of foods was wonderful. Our dinner at Giavanies was supberb in celebration of my birthday.

My grandchildren could not wait to attend the activities available to them. They loved going to camp.

The staff was among the best I have ever experienced on all of the cruises my family and I have done.

Our cabin could not have been cleaner. Our room stuart was excellent.

Pros: Friendliness and staff assistance

Cons: nothing

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!