Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful cruise, the best ever!!!!!!!!1

Sail Date: May 07, 2011

This ship is so beautiful no words could ever express. Anyone wanting to take a cruise this is the ship for you. The service by everyone was the best. the food was oh so good and there was tons of it everywhere. The shows were top rate.There is so much to do you need more time to try and do all the fun things. we hope to take this cruise many more times.

Pros: Everyone that worked on the ship were so kind and helpfull

Cons: that I got sick the 2nd day in and had to leave the ship.....but, I will be back.....

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

We found it easy to get around and if you did get lost there was always someone to direct you. Great knowledge of the ship and where everything was.
Loved all the choices we had......there is no way you could not find something you liked to eat.........Dinners were super............
Beautiful room.......so clean
Again, EVERYONE was so friendly and so willing to help us. We had special needs and they made sure we were taken care of..............I got very sick and had to leave the ship, EVERYONE from the top to the bottom of the ship reached out to help us in so many ways.........Great Ship and Crew.
Top quality...we loved the water show it was out of this world
Again, I was not feeling well........but we still went ashore and visited a private island and it was so beautiful.
Don't Miss: not a fair question for me as I was not feeling well..........