Amazing Ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Very family oriented with a large selection of activities - would have liked the anytime dining to stay open later than 9:30 as my friend and I only made it to dinner twice due to the time. Hard then to find areas to eat except pizza and sandwiches. But overall a organized and beautiful ship!

Our room stewart was just "ok" I guess he didn't know that I was a diamond PLUS customer and knew what was expected of him - sometimes just the basics were not there from him which is unusual for a suite steward

But we had a grand suite again this time

Pros: The beauty of everything

Cons: We didn't have to reserve shows because of suite status - but everyone had to reserve shows in advance

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!