Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Definately the best ship around

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I chose this cruise because I was curious if Oasis of the Seas is indeed all that Royal Caribbean promise her to be - And it is. There are so many things to do onboard, that I started every day at 6am (jogging around the running course on deck 5) and was exhausted by the end of the day (my 7 years old son fell asleep every day at about 8:30pm after a long day of activities). A week is not enough time to do all the things that are offered onboard (I never got around to the climbing wall). The shows were wonderful, the gym and spa are excellent, there is definately too much food, and the staff is very helpfull and friendly.

Pros: So many things to do you wouldn't want to get off the ship at ports

Cons: The rooms aren't that big

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!