A Fabulous Cruise!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2010
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
We just got back from the Oasis of the Seas. We had a balcony overlooking Central Park. We really didn't spend much time in our room but I loved the view of the Park from our balcony. And what a view it was! We loved strolling througyh Central Park. And the Park Cafe -- what can I say! The roast beef sandwiches were absolutely the best. You must have one or two or three!!! As for the pool area, we chose the Solarium. Just marvelous. If you had too much sun there was always a place in the shade right outside the Solarium Bistro where you can sleep, read or just veg. Never a problem getting a lounge chair and that with 6,000 passengers! The entertainment was world class. Not one show was disappointing or just ho-hum. Kudos to the cruise director. He was fantastic! All the crew members were very pleasant and outgoing and made everyone feel at home. We met the assistant hotel manager and I must say he was the nicest person we have ever met(and I don't just mean on a cruise ship). The ship was spotless. Embarking and disembarking were a breeze. We was amazed that it was such a short process in either direction. We were told that everyone would be off the ship by 9:10 am and they were right. I have been on many cruises where it took much longer with less passengers. I'm already longing to be back on that ship and we just got back yesterday! Highly recommend the Oasis to all. You will not forget the experience.

Lamb shanks, rack of lamb, lobster tails, the best!!!

World class -- every one of the shows was phenomenal.

Exceptionally friendly and always helpful.

Perfect size for me. My husband prefers smaller but I don't think he would have a problem going on the Oasis again.

Our stateroom attendant was the best. Our room was spotless. it seemed as though he was right behind me whenever I put anything into the garbage can.
Again, we have been to this port before. Took a tour around the island which was nice.
Have been there several times so we just went to the beach which was fun.
Don't Miss: Get to the Atlantis if you can.
Took a drive through the port and then went to the beach for relaxation and lunch.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays. That was a blast to actually hold one.

Pros: The crew, the shows, the entertainment ...

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!