Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

OASIS OF THE SEAS VACATION

Sail Date: August 28, 2010

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, I RECOMEND THIS SHIP.
THE CRUZE DIRECTOR WAS VERY FUNY, I LOVE YOU,
ALL THE ACTIVITIES WERE VERY WELL PLANNED
FOR THE FOOD YOU CAN NOT HAVE IT ANY BETTER,
THE SHOWS WERE OF GOOD QUALITY,
SERVISE WAS EXCELENT.
TODO FUE MUY LINDO, EL CRUZE DIRECTOR FUE DIVERTIDO, TODAS LAS ACTIVIDADES MUY ORGANIZADAS, LOS SHOWS FUERON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD, LA EXENOGRAFIA FUE MUY BUENA.
LA COMIDA NO DE PUEDE PEDIR MAS, VARIEDAD Y SABROSA, LA ATENCION DEL PERSONAL BUENISIMA.
LA NITIDEZ DEL BARCO, EXEPTIONAL, LA EXPERIENCIA FUE MUY BUENA, LE RECOMIENDO ESTA COMPANIA, ATRAVEZ DE MI EXPERIENCIA.

Pros: THE FOOD WAS EXELENTE, GOOD SELECTION, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD ENVIROMENT, VERY WELL ORGANIZED, VERY CLEAN,

Cons: THERE ARE 6 COMPUTERS IN THE INTERNET CAFE, I DID NOT FIND INSTRUCTIONS WHOW TO USE THE INTERNET IN THE ROOM.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

THE STATEROOM A LITTLE SMALL, AT THE END I WAS ADJUSTED TO THE ZISE
THE ONLY THING I DID NOT LIKE WERE THE UNBEHAVED KIDS IN THE DINNING ROOM, THEY SHOULD GO IN THE FIRST SEATING OR OLDER KINDS, 8 YEARS OLD PARENTS SHOULD BE MORE CONSERNED ABOUT OTHERS.
EVERY WERE THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY, SPECIALY IN THE DINNING ROOM
THER WERE MUSIC FOR ALL TASTE, LATIN, SOFT, DISCO, THE CRUZE DIRECTOR DID A EXCELLENT JOB.
YOU MUST SEETHE ATLANTIC RESOR AND CASINO. THE ACUARIUM.