Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Awesome and OUT OF THIS WORLD"

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

The Oasis is the BEST so far that Royal Caribbean has made. It is beautifully made and accessibility to every Deck was great for every age. We had a great dinner group and Orlando our Waiter was always ready and willing. Jesus Kahn our Stateroom Attendant is a gentleman, it felt like he was always cleaning our room. We just loved the kids play areas so much that we are planning to take our 3 grandchildren next year. The food was delicious, Royal Caribbean catered to almost every nation. However, I would like to see some Caribbean dishes the next time, eg. peas & rice, oxtail stews and, stew chicken. I recommend a Jamaican Chef for these dishes. I am not from Jamaica and neither is my husband but have a caribbean background and enjoy the Caribbean flavors. The Rising Bar was great, we have never seen anything of its kind. If ships were to be made "Wonders of the World" the OASIS would be the greatest thus far. We look forward to doing this again next year.

Pros: We loved our location on the ship.

Cons: Our only problem was the TV.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

All I can say is that this ship is well Maintained.
The food was great but please add some West Indian flavors.
Mr. Jesus Kahn was the Best.
All the shows were good but my favorite was show was Head Liner. We actually saw that show twice.