Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Sail Date: May 15, 2010

As expressed in the title of this review, this ship is nothing less than AWESOME!! It is so beautifully decorated, so spacious, and Central Park with all the flowers and trees just made us feel so comfortable and made it difficult to believe that we were really floating at sea. I can't say enough for the great service that we received from each and every attendant on board....our stateroom attendant (Lincoln) was the greatest!!! Such a sweet, caring and concerned person. The shows, especially "Hairspray" and "Come Fly with Me" were fabulous....professional from the word go!!!! It was so sad to hear that it was their last performance as a group though. However, I'm sure their replacements will be equally as good. Now that I've cruised on the world's two largest ships, Freedom of the Seas in 2007 and now Oasis of the Seas, I wouldn't even consider a smaller ship. I would definitely cruise on both of them again and would highly recommend both ships!!!

Pros: Entertainment, especially the shows, were absolutely the BEST!!

Cons: Windjammer Cafe would be better with a little more American food, otherwise, it was very good!

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

I cannot imagine a more beautiful ship than Oasis of the Seas!! It was beautifully decorated and with the new electronic maps, it was very easy to find our way around on the ship.
I felt like a little more variety of American food could be available at the Windjammer Cafe, otherwise, it too, was great.
Everyone was so very friendly....they never failed to speak to us wherever we saw them. They were most willing to assist us.
Absolutely fantastic!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We enjoyed shopping at Cozumel and had lunch at Margaritaville!! Carlos and Charlies was a fun place to relax and have a drink.