Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Big ship with little service

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Besides the staterooms being very small, the service in the buffett was so slow. We had to keep stacking our plates almost at every breakfast and lunch. When they finally cleared our plates, they didn't even smile or apologize. At dinner in the main dining room, we were shoved back around a corner. Couldn't see anything that was going on. Very disappointed for the money. Yes, is was a big ship, but lost it's presence when I was treated so poorly. I have never felt this way on the cheaper, smaller ships. Anyway, never again......

Cons: The staterooms were the smallest I've ever stayed in. I've been on 8 cruise, including another RC, and I paid more money and the room was the smallest I've ever stayed in.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? No.

horrible, so small...........