Norwegian Wind Cruise Review

Ship: Norwegian Wind
This was my first cruise on 4/8/01 and so couldn't compare it to anything.I found dinner time to be enjoyable. The waiters were very attentive and whatever special dishes we wanted, we got. They were also good dancers and lots of fun at dinnertime. However, my room was dark and small and forget about the bathroom. I was lucky that I was alone. There was a dead smell in the halls on the lower levels. I did enjoy the casino and won big money the last night. But all in all, I wouldn't do the Norwegian Wind again.