A wonderful cruise, and excelent service

Norwegian Wind Cruise Review to Hawaii

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Hawaiian Islands (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Wind
The cruise was very good and Fanning Island - Napal Beach is the best beach that I have ever been.
We were at sea 2 1/2 days to get there and the same to come back but at least those days was the perfect time to rest and the service is A+.
The only problem that I had is that we (My wife and I) didn't get tickets together in the airline after some time I made some changes with other people and we get together the almost 5 hours in the air.
The cruise was Excelent with some problems the first day at the stardust inside the ship but the rest was great...

Don't Miss: Napal Beach
If you have chance try to find the ClassicTaxi and take a tour with him, the owner is an old man who take us to places very nice and he knows where to go and in his taxi you will have a very but very nice view of everything beacause is a convertible classic car...

Pros: The food is good but not as I heard from other cruises

Cons: I were 2 days at the sea... but at the end We enjoyed Finnanig Island

Recommends Norwegian Wind? Yes!