Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Beaten couple

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

My wife and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, we originally choose NCL because, you offered free style dining, cruise itinerary and port of calls we were looking for (ALASKA). You may not know this but it took us a while to save up for this special occasion vacation. We wanted this to be a vacation of a lifetime but it failed to live up to our expectations (DUE NCL service/Personnel).

See below for just few items that went wrong:
Ship Hotel Service failed to notify us that we received a on-board credit that my sister-in-law sent us until 2 days later and only when we asked them about it.
Front Desk & hotel director made light of this, they said BUT YOUR CREDIT WAS APPLIED TO YOU BILL.
I once again spoke to THE hotel director he was more concerned with who at the front desk acted this way instead TAKING CARE OF THE GUEST.
Miss 2 shipboard shows due to very poor service in the dining room. By the time we got to the show there were no seats left.
The breakfast hours were limited even days we were in port. ONE OF THE RESTAURANT STOP SEVERING AT 8:30 THE OTHER @ 9:00 OUR ONLY ALTERNATIVE WAS THE SPORTS BAR WHICH WAS EXTREMELY CROWDED.
I save the best for last NCL lost my wifes luggage going from the ship to the dock. (7 DAYS LATER AND IT STILL HAS NOT SHOWN UP)
I had to spend $20.00 (cad) PHONE CHARGES in Vancouver calling for her luggage and documentation.
I need to replace her missing items and all NCL did was provide with a $100 credit towards my next cruise with them HA,HA,HA,HA

Pros: Room Stewarts

Cons: Everything from food to staff and to home office