Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I must say that I was a bit apprehensive about cruising on the Wind, after reading some of the reviews...But, she and her staff and crew proved to be outstanding! The service was excellent and the ship was spotless. I thought perhaps that the service would be somewhat less than expected, because everyone gets the same gratuity, on the contrary! Every single waiter, busboy, cabin steward/stewardess, bar staff, etc, treated us with the utmost concern and caring attitudes. The food was wonderfully prepared and served. The Freestyle concept for dining is unique and a welcome change from the standard "have-to-be-there-by-6pm," of previous cruises. I highly recommend this fleet and especially this ship! We have already reserved another cabin for next Spring.