Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review

One star is too many for this line! Bad food, staff who cannot speak English and shrugged shoulders at most requests. The list just gets longer the more I think of it. Maybe this line was something once, but it is something else now. We had so many problems on the ship, food poisoning being the most serious. The shore excursions were decent, except in Belize. We scuba dive and we refused to dive with the company that NCL deals with there. Expecting me to dive in 6-foot waves is downright dangerous, not that getting in the water is hard, try climbing back onto a boat with 70 lbs. of equipment on your back while the boat swings up and down in a 12-foot arch. NCL will never get my money again!