Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Unlike my wife, I was a first timer. We chose NCL for our Honeymoon in October 1998, for its wonderful intineraries. We had the most enjoyable time on the Norwegian Wind. She may not be as big as some of those other ships. And that's just fine by us. Everything went off without a hitch. Our food was magnificent. Unlike some of the other reviews I've read here. The food was always hot and served with a friendly smile. The only thing about dinner was, we never saw our "Head Waiter" until the last day. Needless to say, he did not receive much of a tip. I can cut my own steak, Thanks.Ram, our cabin steward, was very nice and always had a smile for us. We never found anything too crowded. We certainly spoiled ourselves with a cabin with a balcony. It was awe inspiring to wake up our first morning to see the "forbidden land" of Cuba.Lastly the excursions and shows were first rate. Everyone was very professional and curtious.Thank you NCL, for making our Honeymoon most memorable.