Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The Norweign Wind was one expirence I wont forget. This was my second cruise and both have been on Norweign. From the food to the service everything was wondeful! The first time we went to dinner we were assigned a wonderful waiter. I have 3 kids and they all loved him. He was wonderful and made something for us each night. From then one we requested for his service. Our room service was awsome everynight he left cookies and milk for my little girl, which kept her busy. They had a wonderful kids program that was open 3 times a day! The only dissapointing thing was the fact that we didnt get to go to Grand Caymen(the one island that i was looking foward to). We had got caught in a storm and it held us up. If you want an expirencing cruise this is what you should choose.