Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review

What a horrible ship!

The food was poor. Some nights it took 3 hours to be served dinner. Room service tasted better than in the dining rooms. The entertainment was adequate. The arts and crafts were excellent. Embarkation and dismbarkation were WONDERFUL! I was upgraded due to the fact that I saw a special that was $1440 less and NCL refused to lower the price. Orginally I had booked an outside cabin on the 5th deck in the new section. NCL upgraded me to the 9th deck in the old part of the ship. To get to that room, I had to walk through the dinning room. Every time I was in the bathroom, I would smell the sewer gases. The room was a good size, but it could have more storage. The cabin stewards were tried very hard to eliminate the gases but to no avail. Also the tender service was not that good and I understand that people got hurt.