Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Not a good cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

When we booked the cruise to Hawaii, we were not made aware that the casino would not be open and that almost 1/2 of the stores were closed. While on board, we found out that the ship had been sold and that they were preparing for the sale. There wasn't much to do while at sea, not many activities had been planned, who wants to play BINGO all day!! I've never been on a ship that rocked so much, even my brother who had been in the navy, said that he had never been on a ship that was as bad as the Wind. Since it was a cruise to Hawaii, I thought that maybe, just maybe, there would be some kind of Hawaiian music or food, we got fooled. After spending all that money, I really feel sick. I wish we would have taken another cruise line. Also, a good deal of the crew on the Wind were not very attentive and there were even times when they were rude.
Our formal photos that were taken didn't have the correct colors that my husband and I were wearing, can't understand that one!
Also, there were many older people on board and the crew rarely offered to help any of these people and the ship was always rocking.
My husband & I will not cruise with NCL again, it was truely a BAD experience.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: Service

Recommends Norwegian Wind (RETIRED)? No.

The food most often was not hot.
The entertainment was good but there weren't many activities planned for the people unless you enjoy bingo all day long.
The Cruise Ship Wind should have been put in the middle of the ocean and sunk a long time ago!!!
Was not that clean. We found a pair of ladies underwear, stuffed in the nightstand!!
Very few seemed that interested in helping, UNLESS, you were spending money!