Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 14, 2007

The NCL Wind is and old ship but in excellent shape and very clean. The crew was always friendly and did their job in a way that made you feel they appreciated you the customer. This ship is being retired this year and it wll be a shame that spirit of this ship will be lost. This was my first cruise and I will cruise again and probably under the NCL freestyle cruising system.

Pros: The ports and the trip to Fanning Island

Cons: Long lines getting onto and off ground transportation at ports

Recommends Norwegian Wind (RETIRED)? Yes!

The selection of food was good and the dining in the more formal dining rooms was alway a good experience.
Great shows, we went every night.
Fanning Island, Kiribati
I had always wanted to sail in the S Pacific and visit a remote island. Fanning Island met this requirement.
Don't Miss: Truck tour of island
Lahaina, Maui
This area is a litte too tourist for me.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii