Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

The best way to see Hawaii!

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

I really enjoyed this 11 day Hawaiian adventure. I would do it again in a heart beat and I would reccomend anyone to see Hawaii this way. It was just awesome!

Pros: The lovely Port stops! Lots of adventures to go on too.

Cons: The seas were a bit rough some days, but nothing that prohibited fun!!

Recommends Norwegian Wind (RETIRED)? Yes!

The Wind was a fabulous ship to sail on, not too big!
Food was great, room service was great, I tried all the dining rooms and the casual buffets and enjoyed them all.
My room was very clean and I had great service everyday. Lots of closet space and the bed was very comfortable.
I found all the staff I dealt with to be very nice and helpful.
the nightly shows were great as well as the cruise ship staff and the day time activities - there was always something to do when you wanted. The ships tour staff was fabulous, they helped me pick my port activities from their personal experiences.
Fanning Island, Kiribati
Go to the private beach to speand the dau floating on a mat in the water... take your snorkel mask and tube to enjoy the water... it's shallow so to do it on the floaty may is jsut awesome.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Kauai is a beautiful tropical rain forst, I went on an adventure tour the involved three hikes, waterfalls, rope swings into water resevours zip lining through banyan trees and lots of natural landscapes all on private property... this was a trip of a life time...
Lahaina, Maui
Maui is so beautiful... and Lahaina has awesome snorkleing at black rock. I also went to a Luau and the hotel by Black Rock... it as a fabulous show, and the dinner was.. well I'm still raving about it, it was so good!
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Kona has the most amazing snorkling... it's a must see... I took an underwater camera and took a ton of pictures... fish, coral, turtles, it's all in an incredible blue ocean... an must see! I went with Captain Zodiac and it was a blast!
Don't Miss: on Honolulu don't miss the Best of O'Oahu to wich includes Pearl Harbour, and Mac Nut farm, and the Polynesian Cultural Centre - hands down, it was amazing!
Hilo, Hawaii
I went mountain biking in a volcano - it was an awsome experience!