Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

AN INTERESTING CRUISE

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

We enjoyed the ports of call a lot but the ship was lacking in amenities and ambiance. It was impossible to get a seat in the showroom without going an hour early and the seating is horrendous; you cannot see a thing unless you are in the front row. I have been on many cruses and I thought the entertainment on this one was sub-par.

Pros: SHORE EXCURSIONS

Cons: OLD SHIP-NEEDS REPAIRS

Recommends Norwegian Wind (RETIRED)? No.

Fanning Island, Kiribati
This is a very poor island people and it upset me to see them. I would not go again.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
All of the shore excursions were cancelled due to pouring rain
Lahaina, Maui
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Our favorite port-town is right at tender landing and lots of shops and restaurants. Very enjoyable