Norwegian Wind (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A total nightmare!!!

Sail Date: April 30, 2006

The ship was clean, and our cabin mates were wonderful. Now that is the only positive thing I have to say about the cruise. The captain changed the iternary so that we arrived at the Glaciers a day early and only had a half a day to get there before dark. Of course we did not make it, and never saw the glaciers. This was one of the main reasons that we chose this tour.

Pros: Off ship excrusions

Cons: Food, service, personal.

This is the first and last cruise I will ever take, especally with NCL. I was one of many passengers who expressed these same sentiments. A total waist of money.
Other than the Cabin mates, I never saw a smile on any staff members face. In fact there was outright rudness to a couple from a dining room hostess
The buffet food was either cold or non-edible. The pork chops were too tough to cut with the knife, All I have ever heard from people who took cruises is that all they did was eat. Well this was not the case on this cruise. Portions were very small (try 3 French Fries as a serving!!!)
Ketchikan, Alaska

Don't Miss: the wild life cruise.
Skagway, Alaska