Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Cruise , Artic experience of a lifetime

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

Definitely the awesome views from the ship, the closeness to the glaciers, the whale watching  from the ship, the night views, the floating icebergs, the Sun's dancers and singers. The food was very pleasant and we had the all inclusive drinks package, which was good value. down side, the bars and music spots could have stayed open much later, they generally closed off midnight to 1am.. the casino opened till about 2 to 3 am depending on players. However not everyone likes to stay in a casino. On the day that you arrive back in port, its a mad rush to get you off, so be prepared..get up early and have breakfast, as you would be dis embarking by 9ish.

I choose to let Norwegian assign me a inside cabin, I received a large cabin on the 9th floor( three berth). Its a bit of luck what you get, but I saved 300.00.

1 Comment