Wonderful vacation

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

This was my second NCL experience.  The SUN was a beautifully maintained vessel with a knowledgeable, hospitable crew.  What I liked far out ways the few things I didn't.  My steward, "Doc" was my hero.  I appreciated my accommodations every day, the filled ice container, the towel artistry, and the immaculate bathroom.  I loved the chance to enjoy fresh coffee and fruit on my balcony every morning.  Sunsets were never more beautiful as the appeared from there.as well.

With the speciallty dining option, I visited Le Bistro and Cagney's.  Both were outstanding.  La Cuchina was disappointing.  I didn't think the menu was anything "special" for their designation except the Osso Bucco.  Italian food offers so much variety that was overlooked.

The first port was not my favorite stop. Belize was better as was Casa Maya where I swam with the dolphins.  Cozumel was overwhelming with so many ships visiting at the same time.  Mostly, I enjoyed just being on the ship!

My cabin steward, Doc. Sensational service, so appreciated!

My home away from home.....only with room service and a breathtaking view!
Hilton garden inn day before and day after was great with transfers to port!
Swim with the dolphins!
Very crowded, nicely laid out but better shopping on board.