ok cruise

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

We  had a good relaxing cruise. I have been on many cruises and I am not to excited about the freestyle. My reason being there was not a variety of food selection on menu,  as previous cruises there was always more variety and opportunity to try something you don't always get at home. Also there was a couple evenings in main dining room that service was extremely slow. It was not busy so I don't know what the problem was (over an hour wait at the table before being served). I had heard others having the same problems.  The room was ok and the room was always made up in a timely manner. The shows were ok the comedian was really good. The afternoon poolside barbeques were tasty. Cruise line very organized when getting off ship at end of cruise.

Not a good selection in main dining rooms would of liked more variety of foods. Also had 2 nights of very slow service

not as good of shows that I have previously experienced. The comedian was really good

Snorkeling from beach area