Cruise NCL Sun

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015

Overall the cruise was nice and enjoyable. I have cruised many times before and I never experienced so much movement on the ship that I experienced on this Ship. I would recommend this ship but it is one of the smaller ships on the Seas and therefore you can get a good deal for the cruise on this Ship. Even though I enjoyed the cruise itself I will not be cruising on the NCL Sun again.

Michael the Cabin Attendant was very nice and was always available to help in any way.