not the best

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Sun

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Ship: Norwegian Sun

Review Summary

I had an awful mildew smell in my room for the first 5 days of the cruise...I complained multiple times and they tried different things but they didn't act like it was a big deal...finally I realized the shower was leaking and the rug was getting wet and they fixed the problem with a dryer and disinfectant... also our room cleaner was a nasty no personality woman that didn't seem to like or care about her job...as a matter of fact she actually left the bedding for me to make up the beds for my kids because my suitcases were in her way...really???? I paid good money for the cruise plus the gratuity up front and she's lucky I did because she wouldn't have gotten anything.

also this was a family trip and we had 16 people in all on  this cruise. We got the unlimited drink packages and we had to practically chase down servers to get drinks...I've traveled on Norwegian before and it was a much better experience the 1st time...I was not happy with this vacation

Ship Experiences

a little tight but fine except for the mildew smell

Ports Of Call

Tampa, Florida

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras Did not visit port

not worth getting off the ship

Belize City, Belize

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

beach was no good

senior frogs is the place to go