Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Keep the drink package and you'll keep me!

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Good value especially with the drink package included.  Quite pricey if we would have had to pay for it.  It has made me want to put NCL at the top of my cruise lines.  It was wonderful to have access to so many places to have a cocktail or wine without worrying about cost.  Ship was clean, cabin was adequate size and as always, we loved the towel animals.  Food was OK, but we understand that you are putting a more varied menu in your specialty restaurants to promote them.

Children's Programs N/A