Disappointed

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Although I've been on at least 8 cruises, this is the first cruise in about 6 years.

I was very disappointed.  I did not feel pampered.  We had a balcony cabin.  The balcony had not been cleaned before we got our cabin, we had to ask for linen every other night.  We were missing wash clothes or mats.  Before gratuities were automatically charged, we always gave more then the recommendation. Is the reduced service due to they know they will get the money anyway?

The food service was okay and I like freestyle dining. I did have a problem the last night.  I asked for my steak to be rare.  The server said " you want it bloody", this did not seem appropriate. "You like it bloody".

Getting on and off the ship was very fast- so that was the best part of the cruise.