It was okay, but wouldn't go back to NCL

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Horrible food\, not enough variety\, and not only that. Everything on the menu was fatty\, greasy\, or had lots of white flour. If you are a vegetarian or vegan... I wouldn't even think about cruising with these guys\, or at least the Sun. I can't speak for other ships but I assume it is the same for all their ships.

Same as above\, if you are health conscious you are not going to have a fun time.

Didn't care too much for the activities but they seemed okay.

Half the staff was friendly\, the other half were @$$holes trying to be friendly\, or sometimes really bad without care.

Small ship is good\, but it rocked too much on the gulf of mexico\, so I got sea sick for the first time in my life and my wife was so sick that we had to get an injection for her... and it is not free.

It wasn't as small as I expected\, but nothing impressive.

Pros: The ports we visited

Cons: The food

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.