Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was okay, but wouldn't go back to NCL

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

Horrible food\, not enough variety\, and not only that. Everything on the menu was fatty\, greasy\, or had lots of white flour. If you are a vegetarian or vegan... I wouldn't even think about cruising with these guys\, or at least the Sun. I can't speak for other ships but I assume it is the same for all their ships.

Pros: The ports we visited

Cons: The food

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.

Small ship is good\, but it rocked too much on the gulf of mexico\, so I got sea sick for the first time in my life and my wife was so sick that we had to get an injection for her... and it is not free.
Same as above\, if you are health conscious you are not going to have a fun time.
It wasn't as small as I expected\, but nothing impressive.
Half the staff was friendly\, the other half were @$$holes trying to be friendly\, or sometimes really bad without care.
Didn't care too much for the activities but they seemed okay.