A horrible mess!! Don't go on here!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
We were so looking forward to this cruise\, planned for it for over a year. Was so horribly disappointed!! From the get go it was bad\, got to our room\, there was mold in the shower and the room hasn't seen an update in a decade\, dirty dusty etc.\, go up to the deck to grab some lunch\, who knew the menu that day would be the EXACT SAME the ENTIRE cruise\, NEVER CHANGED!! Got to be a running joke among passengers. The wait staff\, unless you were ordering alcohol\, ignored you or forgot about you or made you wait for 30 minutes or more. The shows were amateur hour\, if you are going to have a Broadway type show at least make sure the people performing can sing! All the main dining areas were a joke\, every time we ate in one they managed to screw up my order and rather than wait to serve us both at the same time they would bring my husband's and he would be finished before they would get me mine...unacceptable. When going to the shore excursion desk or guest relations\, the people working the desk could not be bothered by you. Well there is so much more wrong with this cruise I could type forever\, but I think you get the idea. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME FIND ANOTHER CRUISE LINE!!!

Pros: There was no pros

Cons: Everything was horrible.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.