Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

The ship was great and one of the cleanest that I have ever sailed on. All staff that I encounted were friendly\, courteous and willing to help. The food was very good and there were so many places to eat and such a variety to choose from.

Pros: Ship

Cons: Casino

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

The room was great\, however\, the tv and safe could have been more updated. I was surprised that there no basic amenities in the room\, e.g.\, shower cap\, conditioner\, or lotion.
The shows were only so--so. The NCL Dancers and Singers could use more practice. I was disappointed in the shows