Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First time cruising!

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

This was my husband and my 15th anniversary and out first cruise. I was little nervous about being on the ship. From the minute we boarded to the day we left \, our experience was totally awesome! This was our best vacation ever! The people\, the food\, the entertainment\, the service.....our entire vacation was prefect. I would definitely recommend this cruise line and the particular ship the Sun\, to everybody that would be thinking of a cruise. We are already looking into another cruise for Christmas. This experience has changed my mind about how my husband and I will vacation in the future. That's to all the staff and entertainers in the Norwegian Sun! Kudo's to you.

Pros: All staff from the steward to the chefs were totally awesome.

Cons: Arranging the shuttle to the airport in Vancouver.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!