Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Below average food

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

I have been on many cruises and have been happy with Norweigan before. This was my least favorite with regards to the food and entertainment. The ship itself was clean and the small size was nice but I missed having a movie theatre.

Pros: The itinerary was fantastic especially cruising through Glacier National Park

Cons: The food was below average in the main dining rooms and the buffett.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.

It was clean and had a nice layout with recent redecorating that was pleasant.
For the 1st time ever\, if we wanted pizza\, we had to purchase it. The variety of food was very small and the quality was very bad.
The room was one of the smallest we had ever seen and we didn't even have two bedsize tables. It was clean and otherwise suitable.
The staff was friendly and fine. I didn't have any outstanding experiences good or bad.
The entertainment was below average in the main theatre. There was one exceptional singer in a bar that sounded just like John Mayer so we would watch him each night.