Our wonderful 1st time to cruise

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
The service was wonderful\, everyone was helpful and friendly! The food was wonderful. The excursions were fun. Icy Point Strait\, Juneau\, Skagway\, and Ketchikan were all fun!

I took my mother\, 81 and she loved trying the cha cha and zumba! It was just so much fun! I want to go again!

Hot and fresh. Loved the German lunch!

Fun shows\, talented people\, fun activities to stay in shape! We loved the towel folding in the observation deck!

Jaime\, our room steward was most accomodating. The whole staff were so helpful! Even offering to get my mom's tray!

Clean\, good layout of the ship\, open deck\, and wonderful restaurants!

We loved our balcony and space in our room!

Pros: Comfort and breathtaking scenery!

Cons: Cigarette smell passing by the casino.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!