Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Our wonderful 1st time to cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

The service was wonderful\, everyone was helpful and friendly! The food was wonderful. The excursions were fun. Icy Point Strait\, Juneau\, Skagway\, and Ketchikan were all fun!

I took my mother\, 81 and she loved trying the cha cha and zumba! It was just so much fun! I want to go again!

Pros: Comfort and breathtaking scenery!

Cons: Cigarette smell passing by the casino.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Clean\, good layout of the ship\, open deck\, and wonderful restaurants!
Hot and fresh. Loved the German lunch!
We loved our balcony and space in our room!
Jaime\, our room steward was most accomodating. The whole staff were so helpful! Even offering to get my mom's tray!
Fun shows\, talented people\, fun activities to stay in shape! We loved the towel folding in the observation deck!