Best Cruise yet...

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
The cruise was everything I expected and more. Even the bed was comfy! From the temperature of our cabin - perfect to the variety of dinner selections we were pleased and satisfied. My daily morning walks around the ship helped me keep the extra pounds from sticking. My favorite port was St. Lucia. The hot springs escape on Domenica was terrific. Ziplining in Barbados not what I expected. Been there\, done that won't do again. The NCL Sun is a perfect sized ship. Not too many people\, never had to wait for anything. Crew made us feel welcome and appreciated. Ditto!

I'm not a \"show\" person. My husband is and thoroughly enjoyed all the entertainment.

Pros: vacation atmospshere terrific

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!