Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best Cruise yet...

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The cruise was everything I expected and more. Even the bed was comfy! From the temperature of our cabin - perfect to the variety of dinner selections we were pleased and satisfied. My daily morning walks around the ship helped me keep the extra pounds from sticking. My favorite port was St. Lucia. The hot springs escape on Domenica was terrific. Ziplining in Barbados not what I expected. Been there\, done that won't do again. The NCL Sun is a perfect sized ship. Not too many people\, never had to wait for anything. Crew made us feel welcome and appreciated. Ditto!

Pros: vacation atmospshere terrific

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

I'm not a \"show\" person. My husband is and thoroughly enjoyed all the entertainment.