Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Lovely Islands

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The ship is sleek and pretty outside\, but rather ho-hum and plain on the inside. The layout is sometimes difficult (having to go UP a level and then back down to get to where you want to go).

Pros: The itinerary

Cons: The food

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

The ship was clean and pleasant\, but not nearly as over-the-top lovely as others I have sailed.
The food was by far the worst I have ever experienced on a cruise. It seems like the variety and quality gets worse each year. I would say that about 80% of the food was AWFUL and 20% was fair to excellent. I did not want to spend extra money on the specialty restaurants\, but it seems like that may be the only way to find decent food.
The cabin was plain but adequate\, and I splurged on a balcony for the first time\, which I loved.
Staff was pleasant and thorough\, but not nearly as warm and friendly as I have seen on other ships.